- Business Intelligence
- Oracle Database
- Oracle Applications
- Microsoft SQL Courses
- SAP HCM Training
- Big Data with Hadoop
- Prince2 Foundation & Practitioner
- Microsoft Certification Courses
- CISCO Courses
- Comptia A+ Training
- Google Cloud Fundamentals: Core Infrastructure
- Architecting with Google Cloud Platform: Infrastructure
- Advanced Machine Learning with TensorFlow on Google Cloud Platform
- Mobile Application
- Web App Developments
- Cryptocurrency Wallets and Mining Coins
- Q# Programming
- BlockChain Application Development
- Java Servlet Programming
- Java Training with Spring
- Developing Images with Docker
- C++ Training Course
- Python RPA Programming
- Excel VBA Training
- Ruby on Rails Training
- C# Training Course
- Automation Test Engineer
- Penetration Testing
- Cucumber BDD Training
- Selenium Web Test Training Java
- Selenium Test Automation with PHP
- Selenium Test Automation with C# .NET and NUnit
- Android Appium Test Automation
- Performance Testing
- Python Automation Testing with Selenium and BDD
- Automation Test Architect
- Automation Test Analyst
- SpecFlow Automation Testing
- ATHE Level 3
- ATHE Level 4 & 5
- ATHE Level 7
- Online Courses
Google Cloud Fundamentals: Core Infrastructure
This one-day instructor-led class provides an overview of Google Cloud Platform products and services. Through a combination of presentations, demos, and hands-on labs, participants learn the value of Google Cloud Platform and how to incorporate cloud-based solutions into business strategies.
COURSE START DATES
|18/07/2019||10.00 - 5.00pm||Thu/Fri||London, UK|
The course includes presentations, demonstrations, and hands-on labs.
Module 1: Introducing Google Cloud Platform
- Explain the advantages of Google Cloud Platform.
- Define the components of Google’s network infrastructure, including: Points of presence, data centers, regions, and zones.
- Understand the difference between Infrastructure-as-a- Service (IaaS) and Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS).
Module 2: Getting Started with Google Cloud Platform
- Identify the purpose of projects on Google Cloud Platform.
- Understand the purpose of and use cases for Identity and Access Management.
- List the methods of interacting with Google Cloud Platform.
Module 3: Virtual Machines and Networks in the Cloud
- Identify the purpose of and use cases for Google Compute Engine.
- Understand the various Google Cloud Platform networking and operational tools and services.
Module 4: Storage in the Cloud
- Understand the purpose of and use cases for: Google Cloud Storage, Google Cloud SQL, Google Cloud Bigtable, and Google Cloud Datastore.
- Learn how to choose between the various storage options on Google Cloud Platform.
Module 5: Containers in the Cloud
- Define the concept of a container and identify uses for containers.
- Identify the purpose of and use cases for Google Kubernetes Engine and Kubernetes.
Module 6: Applications in the Cloud
- Understand the purpose of and use cases for Google App Engine.
- Contrast the App Engine Standard environment with the App Engine Flexible environment.
- Understand the purpose of and use cases for Google Cloud Endpoints.
Module 7: Developing, Deploying, and Monitoring in the Cloud
- Understand options for software developers to host their source code.
- Understand the purpose of template-based creation and management of resources.
- Understand the purpose of integrated monitoring, alerting, and debugging.
Module 8: Big Data and Machine Learning in the Cloud
- Understand the purpose of and use cases for the products and services in the Google Cloud big data and machine learning platforms.