- Business Intelligence
- Oracle Database
- Oracle Applications
- Microsoft SQL Courses
- SAP HCM Training
- Big Data with Hadoop
- Prince2 Foundation & Practitioner
- Microsoft Certification Courses
- CISCO Courses
- Comptia A+ Training
- Mobile Application
- Web App Developments
- Cryptocurrency Wallets and Mining Coins
- Q# Programming
- BlockChain Application Development
- Java Servlet Programming
- Java Training with Spring
- Developing Images with Docker
- C++ Training Course
- Python RPA Programming
- Excel VBA Training
- Ruby on Rails Training
- C# Training Course
- Automation Test Engineer
- Penetration Testing
- Cucumber BDD Training
- Selenium Web Test Training Java
- Selenium Test Automation with PHP
- Selenium Test Automation with C# .NET and NUnit
- Android Appium Test Automation
- Performance Testing
- Python Automation Testing with Selenium and BDD
- Automation Test Architect
- Automation Test Analyst
- SpecFlow Automation Testing
- ATHE Level 3
- ATHE Level 4 & 5
- ATHE Level 7
- Online Courses
Oracle MySQL for Beginners
MySQL is the most popular open source database in the world, enabling the cost-effective delivery of reliable, high-performance embedded and scalable Web-based database applications. It is an ACID-compliant and integrated transaction safe database with full commit, rollback, crash recovery, and row-level locking capabilities. Our MySQL course will teach you the database concepts and will give you hands-on experience in using and administering the database at an enterprise level.
- Explain the relational database model.
- Describe the features and benefits of MySQL.
- Install and configure the MySQL server and clients.
- Design efficient databases.
- Use Structured Query Language (SQL) to build your database and query data.
- Employ appropriate MySQL tools.
COURSE START DATES