- Business Intelligence
- Oracle Database
- Oracle Applications
- Microsoft SQL Courses
- SAP HCM Training
- Big Data with Hadoop
- Prince2 Foundation & Practitioner
- Microsoft Certification Courses
- CISCO Courses
- Comptia A+ Training
- Online Google Cloud Fundamentals: Core Infrastructure
- Online Architecting with Google Cloud Platform: Infrastructure
- Online Advanced Machine Learning with TensorFlow on Google Cloud Platform
- Online Courses
- Mobile Application
- Web App Developments
- Online Cryptocurrency Wallets and Mining Coins
- Q# Programming
- BlockChain Application Development
- Online Java Servlet Programming
- Java Training with Spring
- Developing Images with Docker
- C++ Training Course
- Online Python RPA Programming
- Excel VBA Training
- Ruby on Rails Training
- C# Training Course
- Online Automation Test Engineer
- Online Penetration Testing
- Cucumber BDD Training
- Selenium Web Test Training Java
- Selenium Test Automation with PHP
- Online Selenium Test Automation with C# .NET and NUnit (Testenium Endorsed Certification)
- Online Android Appium Test Automation
- Online Performance Testing
- Online Python Automation Testing with Selenium and BDD
- Online Automation Test Architect
- Online Automation Test Analyst
- Online SpecFlow Automation Testing
- ATHE Level 3
- ATHE Level 4 & 5
- ATHE Level 7
- Online Courses
- Online Spoken English for Business and Professional Conversation
MCSA Windows Server 2016 Training
Windows Server 2016 certification qualifies you for a position as a network or computer systems administrator or as a computer network specialist, and it is the first step on your path to becoming a Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE).
This five-day course is specially designed for IT professionals who have some experience with Windows Server. It is designed for professionals who will be responsible for managing storage and compute by using Windows Server 2016, and who need to understand the scenarios, requirements, and storage and compute options that are available and applicable to Windows Server 2016.
At the end of the course candidates will be able to:
- Install Nano Server, a Server Core installation.
- Plan a server upgrade and migration strategy.
- Describe the various storage options
- Understand enterprise storage solutions, and select the appropriate solution for a given situation.
- Understand and Implement and manage Storage Spaces.
- Understand Data Deduplication.
- Install, Deploy and Configure Microsoft Hyper-V.
- Understand disaster recovery technologies in Windows Server 2016.
- Plan, Create, Implement and manage a failover cluster.
- Configure a Network Load Balancing (NLB) cluster, and plan for an NLB implementation.
- Create and manage deployment images.
- Manage, monitor, and maintain virtual machine installations.
Course Start Dates
|08/02/2020||15.00 - 20.00||Saturday||10 Weeks||Brentford|
|23/05/2020||15.00 - 20.00||Saturday||10 Weeks||Brentford|
|08/08/2020||15.00 - 20.00||Saturday||10 Weeks||Brentford|
|24/10/2020||15.00 - 20.00||Saturday||10 Weeks||Brentford|