- Business Intelligence
- Oracle Database
- Oracle Applications
- Microsoft SQL Courses
- SAP HCM Training
- Big Data with Hadoop
- Prince2 Foundation & Practitioner
- Microsoft Certification Courses
- CISCO Courses
- Comptia A+ Training
- Mobile Application
- Web App Developments
- Java Servlet Programming
- Java Training with Spring
- Developing Images with Docker
- C++ Training Course
- Python Programming
- Excel VBA Training
- Ruby on Rails Training
- C# Training Course
- Automation Test Engineer
- Penetration Testing
- Cucumber BDD Training
- Selenium Web Test Training Java
- Selenium Test Automation with PHP
- Selenium Test Automation with C# .NET and NUnit
- Android Appium Test Automation
- Performance Testing
- Python Automation Testing
- Automation Test Architect
- Automation Test Analyst
- SpecFlow Automation Testing
- ATHE Level 3
- ATHE Level 4 & 5
- ATHE Level 7
- Online Courses
BA (Hons) in Business and Management
The BA (Hons) in Business and Management Top-Up programme covers key aspects of business and management practice and theory. It also emphasises the development of individual and group skills. You can follow a range of pathways therefore tailoring your programme of study depending upon your previous course, individual interests and career aspirations including marketing, fnance, human resources and topical business.
- A secondary education equivalent to three GCSEs and two A-Levels
- Level 5 Advanced Diploma/Higher National Diploma OR 3-5 years marketing experience evaluated on a case by case basis) recognised equivalents) PLUS
- A good command of English (equivalent to IELTS Level 6.0 for non-native English speakers)
Blended learning is ideal for students who are unable to get access to a physical classroom but are still seeking structure, support and quality learning materials. To help you gain the most from your studies, we have created a range of valuable resources.
- Dedicated one-to-one online tutor support
- Live webinars per module from subject experts
- Access to the state-of-the-art Learning Platform (LP)
- A comprehensive e-library with digital publications
- Access to Mintel’s marketing intelligence reports
This course provides coverage of the key aspects of business and management practice and theory and aims to produce graduates with enquiring minds. The programme emphasises the development of individual and group skills and graduates fnd that they have the knowledge and skills required for starting careers in business/management or going on to postgraduate study. The course aims to build upon prior academic work in marketing, fnance, human resources or business generally enabling HND students to top up to an honours degree in a further year of study. It also oﬀers a modular curriculum which enables the student to experience a wide range of learning and teaching strategies
BA (Hons) in Business and Management Top-Up (9-12 Months Duration)
- Accounting and Finance for Managers
- Business Project
- Organisational Change
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Strategic Management
- The Principles of Marketing Management
This programme is delivered in partnership with
the University of Northampton and has been designed for holders of an HND or equivalent (Edexcel, ABE, NCC), a Foundation Degree in a related feld, or a professional qualifcation up to level 5.
The course would be delivered on a blended learning format encompassing highly interactive sessions, workshops, seminars, project work and case studies. The first part of the program would be internally assessed and externally verified by EduQual, a UK awarding body. The second part will be delivered in association with WCC, UK.
Students will have full access to WCC’s Learning Platform, where they can access all course materials, lecture notes, case studies and practical applications as well as access to regular online webinars, delivered directly from London.
In addition, staﬀ at your support centre are also available to provide local support and assistance to students.
Enrol with Confidence!
Our student charter will ensure that you will receive the best possible service and enjoy an unparalleled educational experience through WCC
- Give you access to our materials (through a Welcome Email) within 48 hours of receiving the completed application form and payment;
- Give you the confrmation of your University registration within 7 days of sending our Welcome Email;
- Provide University of Northampton ID cards within 14 days of your registration with WCC.
- All students have protection provided by the University’s student charter, meaning that students are guaranteed to receive their award, if WCC is no longer in operation;
- We provide tutor support to all students, and not simply provide them access to materials;
- Over 95% of our students gain their degrees in their first attempt with WCC;
- Our course fees are all inclusive, meaning we don’t charge extra for certifcates, ID cards and attending graduation ceremonies.