Big Data analysis is not a choice any longer and for many medium and large organisations it has now become a reality and a pre-requisite of business success and satisfactory customer service. Although ‘Big Data’ is not a new phenomenon, it is now when companies and governments have built sufficient capacity allowing them to harness its explanatory and predictive powers in order to make better decisions and to plan more efficient evidence-based and data-driven strategies. However most companies still find it hard to collect, store and analyse large and complex data. Investments in Big Data facilities will undoubtedly put your organisation at the forefront of the Big Data (r)evolution and will give you a substantial advantage over your major competitors on the market.
At Mind Project Ltd we will share with you our knowledge and expertise in deployment of Big Data infrastructure, workflows and procedures at all stages of data product cycle: data collection, data storage, data management, data analysis and data output/product e.g. an application, software, database, dashboards or visualisations. More specifically we can help you achieve the following Big Data related projects:
- to collect and store large amounts of customer data in SQL/NoSQL databases,
- to create an interactive Management Information dashboard across several departments or multiple products/services,
- to store, update and manage millions/billions of documents in a catalogue,
- to analyse and visualise historical high-dimensional data e.g. electricity/gas smart meter readings with e.g. 1 second measurements dimensionality of thousands of households linked with large supplementary information data sets e.g. socio-demographic surveys,
- to collect, store and analyse (near) real-time financial or market data,
- to migrate your existing relations databases to NoSQL alternatives,
- to help you in selection of open-source analytical tools supporting Big Data management,
- to create a bespoke predictive analytics algorithm for Big Data processing and visualisations,
- to perform sentiment analysis of a product/service based on social media data e.g. Twitter, Facebook etc.,
- to carry out a text mining and analysis on large social media websites to match online store products or targeted advertising,
- to link large deposits of archival data with new, near real-time datasets,
- to create an interactive geo-spatial visualisation of many data points over time of large data sets e.g. censuses etc.
The above examples are only to give you a sense of understanding what projects we are able to help you with. There are probably many other cases where we can easily apply Big Data solutions and open-source tools to help you retrieve vital information from either large, complex or streaming data. Please contact us with your specific requirements or just to discuss your particular problem.